March 18, 2009

A seeded planet.

I am the all encapsulating light that created life on this planet. I planted the DNA seeds on a rock that my creations call "Earth." And now I return to this planet to see what, amongst the billions upon billions of planets I have seeded, what this one has created.

Although highly unlikely, this planet has created a species of imaginative, curious, and resourceful animals. And even more unlikely, these animals have the limbs that are able to affect their environment efficiently. Limbs that could create creations, like my kind, and unlike my kind,... I am impressed by their art, every species is unique, and my species is slow in this field.

They are bright but short-sighted. They fight amongst each other like most other animals in this universe. Actually, I am amazed at what they had accomplished despite the nature of their beings. They progress fast, which warrants more study down the road. What can my kind learn from these humans?

My kind generally, observes the real physicality of what is here, and makes deductions from there. Their kind observes, yet can imagine all the possibilities at once, and through observation, can figure out which one is correct in this universe. Although not the most logical path, the process is, impressive, in that through probable odds, they have stumbled, much faster than my kind, into the fundamentals of the universe. Yet they are not that intelligent. Maybe intelligence is overrated? This needs more research.