December 11, 2005

haunted house

Howdy neighbors. Would you folks happen to have an extra beer for an old man? Mmm, that is a tasty brew. Can I also bum a cigarette? Yes sir, this is the life. Sitting on the front porch on a summer day, smoking a cigarette and drinking a cold one. So how do you like the neighborhood thus far? Good, good. Glad you like it. How has the house been? Solid? Excellent. You know, most people who ever lived in that house say that the place is haunted. Yes, haunted. And not the Casper the friendly ghost types either, ...mean, nasty things. A few months, thats how long most last. But since you guys seem to be experiencing no problems, then maybe its not haunted afterall. And I'll drink to that. Now, you fellas have a good night for I think that I have drank well past my limit.

2 DAYS LATER --House warming party

Laughter. I'm gonna get you! Ha Ha Tim! Stop! I can't breathe! Pizza anybody? Who here wants to play a game? What kinda game? Jessica, you naughty girl. Tee hee. DRAG, exhale. Oooh me! I want to play! Well since Roger here tells me that there are supposedly ghosts here, I thought it appropriate that we play Ouija. Karen, you are insane, where did you get that thing? I have my ways. Karen, I don't know about this... Shut up Darlene, you are such a pussy. I know. nibbles. Ha Ha Ha. We'll lets get started, what should we ask first?

10 MINUTES LATER

Karen keep your head tilted back, otherwise your nose isn't going to stop bleeding. I'm going to take her home Roger, see you at work. We're leaving too. That was such a freak accident that lamp falling over like that and onto her nose. Yeah, good thing it wasn't broken. Her nose or the vase? Shut up Charlie, she could hear you. See you Roger. bye.