December 20, 2005

haunted house part II

THE NEXT NIGHT

Aaargh!! Dude, what the fuck, I am trying to sleep. Roger? Yeah, its me. I just saw something. I don't care, just keep quiet. Seriously dude, there was this black pyramid floating through my room. A black pyramid? C'mon man. Yeah, I swear to god, this black pyramid! Dude, just go back to sleep, you've been smoking way too much shit. No fucking way am I go back to sleep, I'm going to get a drink. Fine, I'm going back to my room and back to sleep, just, ... keep it quiet.

30 MINUTES LATER

Roooooger. Wha-? Who said that? Roooger. Charley! Stop fucking with me! Dude, I am trying to sleep. Roger! Dude! Stop it! Dude, what's going on? I was downstairs. You were whispering my name. No I wasn't, I was downstairs. Dude. Dude. ----***I AM SATAN!!!***--- Dude, did you hear that? Yeah.

5 MINUTES LATER

Screeeaaammm! I can't breathe! Let me out of here! Let me out!!!