September 14, 2005

My first entry.

I registered this thing more than a year ago, but forgot about it. Just now did I rediscover it. And I am now willing to see if I could make anything of it. I will try to post updates as frequently as possible. when content comes to mind, I will make note of it. Right now, however nothing is coming to mind. And I am not quite sure the type of writing or the direction I want to put on this.

I guess one thing I can do is to introduce myself to those strangers who do not know me. It really is as creepy as I've just made it sound. But it is all cool, that is the nature of the internet. Here are a few tidbits. I think I have a drinking problem, and I smoke way too much, and I am pathetically out of shape. I went to "Art' school and I think of myself as an artist, although really, I make no art. That notion has, in all reality, faded now since I am a working stiff. News Photog. One day, I will retire and look back at a boring life. Then, off course death. boring, I know.

I have a website that I've painstakingly put together, but never finished. And never will.
www.herbhurni.com

I also have a photo hosting website too.
www.herbhurni.smugmug.com

till next time... folks.